Skip to Main Content
The New York Times
COCC Barber Library now subscribes to The New York Times!
This means all staff, students and faculty at COCC can register for accounts to get unlimited access to articles online and through the NYTimes app.
NYT access permissions for COCC accounts expire after 364 days. Your NYT account will still exist, but it will no longer be associated with Barber Library's subscription.
To reactivate your access...
- Go to https://library.cocc.edu/login?url=https://ezmyaccount.nytimes.com/grouppass/redir.
- Click "Already have an account? Log in here."
- Enter your COCC email address and the password you set for your NYT account.
- If you've forgotten your password, visit nytimes.com directly. Log out of your account (if necessary) and click Log In. Click "Forgot your password?" to reset it.
- Fill out the other form fields and click "Log in."
- Your access is now reactivated. You will see a confirmation screen that tells you the new expiration date for your account.
App Installation and Setup
The NYTimes app is available for Apple (iOS) and Android devices.
- Install the free NYTimes app on your phone or tablet.
- Open the app menu and find the Settings. Select the "Log In or Create Account" option.
- Log in using your COCC email and the password you entered during registration.
This guide by COCC Barber Library is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
See a problem on this page? Report it through the Library Website Feedback Form.